Friday, November 12, 2010

WOW!!!! We are the LUCKIEST people in the whole world!! On the 4th of November... yep just last Thursday Keiliana and Michael were blessed enough to get a little SISTER!!!
Her name is Vanessa and she is the most beautiful baby girl EVER!! She fits right in with our cozy little family and has been such a joy. Vanessa is adjusting well to our lifestyle. It's just amazing how we have fallen in love with her in just one week!!! Keiliana is in HEAVEN! She thinks she is a little Mommy. She fusses and fusses over Vanessa and makes sure that I always dress her in pink! I have not had time to upload pictures of her yet but i will very soon!! Stay tuned!!!! :) But be warned she is VERY CUTE!!!

3 comments:

payneful life said...

Angie I couldn't be happier for you guys. When Bridget told me I cried. I was so happy that Heavenly Father put that baby into your home. Can't wait to see her this coming weekend!!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

She is adorable and I just love to hold her!!!! Can't wait to see ya guys soon!

Bec said...

How exciting! We're so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of that gorgeous girl!! :)