Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day at the Park
















Today was perfect weather to take the kiddos to the park to feed the ducks. We had sooo much fun! It was so funny when Vanessa saw the ducks she started sqealing and kicking her legs like crazy. She liked them!!!! So we fed the Ducks then got a little playing time in. It was nice to just spend time together. I LOVE my family so much. Each of our children is unique and brings something wonderful to our family!

4 comments:

Rosa Robacker said...

I would have loved to see her reaction too. I'm glad Vanessa likes animals and that you guys had a fun time.

Bec said...

Vanessa sounds like my little Jolie. She is an excited leg kicker, too. :) They also look similar aged. How old is Vanessa?

Your children - all three of them - are absolutely adorable! (And you were right; she really is beautiful!)

Congrats on your happy little family!

payneful life said...

SHE IS ADORABLE! I want to squeeze her!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

Love those kids!