Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Disneyland 2010

Heading to Disneyland!! Keili had her autograph book all ready!!

When we first got to disneyland Keili could not stop staring at the castle!

I got no strings to tie me down!!

DUMBO!!!! The ride was longer than any other ride!!!



AHHHH!!! ITs a small world after All





This is what her face looked like after we went on SPLASH MOUNTAIN!! What a waste of 20.00!!!!!!





Keili got her face painted like a Princess!! It was really cute!!


In the middle of the day Keili started to get tired! So Sweet!!!!



Sleeping Beauty's Castle.



Being SILLY with Daddy!!


Getting ready for the firework show which I might add where AMAZING!! I got all choked up watching them!


Shooting aliens on the toy story ride. I honesty think Matt liked this ride more than Keili. Look at his face!! He looks like he is 5 years old!! :)




Keili fell fast asleep before we even left the front gates of disneyland.





The End of our FIRST day at Disneyland!!!!







4 comments:

Bec said...

What a BLAST! She seems the perfect age to just LOVE Disneyland! Way to be awesome parents and take her there. :) Very fun!

payneful life said...

how fun! bryce and i are super excited to take the girls to disneyland...maybe next year.

Keili is getting so big! And stinkin cute!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

all your stories make me want to go back. I guess I am a little kid at heart just like Matt and Cory!

Marquita said...

Angie, your hair is sooo cute. When did you cut it? I don't think I've EVER seen your hair short and I've known you my whole life. I guess I just haven't seen you in a while.

Glad you had fun at Disneyland!!!!