Hi! This is Becca (Anderson now, Barentine before). I just found your blog via Cassie's, and it's great to see and hear all about you lives! You two are amazingly sweet (and ambitious!) people! I have my hands full with one baby and have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of another one... and here you are taking care of FIVE! Yikes. :) You must be excellent parents... By the way, your little Keili is adorable. You have a beautiful family!
Cute!!! She is soo precious!! (BTW I am Matt's cousin, I came to your wedding but I couldn't stay long)...you guys look so happy, I am going to add you to my blog!! :) ~Robin (Richins) Gore
6 comments:
Keili you are soooo ADORABLE!!!
I am so glad you have a blog now. I love keeping up on blogs. She is so cute in her dance outfit. Where do you have her in dance?
She is soo cute! I'm so glad you officially have her as a member of your family now! You guys look so happy! Its great to be a mom, isn't it?
We do love this little ballerina!
Hi! This is Becca (Anderson now, Barentine before). I just found your blog via Cassie's, and it's great to see and hear all about you lives! You two are amazingly sweet (and ambitious!) people! I have my hands full with one baby and have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of another one... and here you are taking care of FIVE! Yikes. :) You must be excellent parents... By the way, your little Keili is adorable. You have a beautiful family!
Cute!!! She is soo precious!! (BTW I am Matt's cousin, I came to your wedding but I couldn't stay long)...you guys look so happy, I am going to add you to my blog!! :)
~Robin (Richins) Gore
Post a Comment