13 years ago
Friday, March 6, 2009
Crazy days!!
Okay so I got a blog and I had seriously NO time to do anything with it. On January 13th we got a call that a sibling group of 4 needed a home that would allow them to stay together. Our hearts got the best of us and we welcomed them into our home the next day. Things have been so exciting ever since then. The laughing, crying and stinky diapers have all increased dramatically. We have had the kids for almost two months and we just found out the they are going to be reunified with their mother in Casa Grande. Of course we have mixed emotions about the children leaving next week. Part of me want's to cry but I have to be honest and say that a BIG part of me want's to take a long nap when they leave. They are really good kids and we have been lucky to have them in our life for the past two months. I can't put any picts on my blog because of the photo restriction that CPS has but you'll just have to take my word for it that they are also really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't realize next week?!! Wow, well can I just say you and Matt are amazing! You are such great examples to us! We love you guys!
They are really cute! It will be sad to see them go, but I am sure you can use a break from all the chaos! love ya guys!
Post a Comment