Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have a blog!


I finally got a blog! I have been wanting to get one for my family forever but I could never seem to find the time. With the adoption of Keiliana final I have found that I have ALOT more time on my hands. No more meetings and court hearings, we just get to be a happy family. This past year was a crazy one for us. Matt and I decided to be foster parents back in January of 2006 for two babies. Gabriel was 16 months old and his little sister Keiliana was 5 months old. We took them both into our home and loved them as our own.  Almost two years later we have been able to adopt Keiliana and have her Sealed to us in the Mesa AZ Temple. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is such a blessing to us. I will write more when I have more time. 

7 comments:

payneful life said...

You guys are just WAY too cute! We are so happy for you guys!

So glad to see you have a blog!

Cory, Jaime, and Cayden said...

We really do love that little girl tons and tons! Your blog is so stinkin cute!

Pearson Family said...

ANGIE! yeah you have a blog! That makes me so happy. I am so excited for you guys and everything that has happened for you. congrats. Can't wait to see more:)

echolsfamily said...

Hey guys! Just saw that you had a blog, yay! Cute pictures :)

LUNTS said...

Hey Angie,
You guys are cute. Congradulations. If you don't know me i use to be a bigler.

Drewmeister said...

Congrats Matt and Angie! I saw the pictures of the sealing--what a cute family!

Lori Lyn

Jacob and Jessica said...

Hey congratulations! I say "Matt and Angie" on Leseli's blog and wondered if it was you guys and it was! I'm so glad I found you guys. You have such a beautiful family take care and hape to see you. It was so fun seeing you at the gym.