Angie, you had two last time I saw you and now threeeee!! I love it! I'd love to hear the details! We are still at 6...we are in the process of getting certified here in PA, but it will me a little more difficult because we are already at the states limit! :) Who knows, things happen for a reason and then they don't for a reason! Your babies are beautiful! I know you hear it alot...but they are so lucky to have you as a mommy! :) I had to go private on my blog, so email me at davidandallison@yahoo.com
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! and congratulations!!!
Soo Cute!! Your family is so adorable :)
Angie, you had two last time I saw you and now threeeee!! I love it! I'd love to hear the details! We are still at 6...we are in the process of getting certified here in PA, but it will me a little more difficult because we are already at the states limit! :) Who knows, things happen for a reason and then they don't for a reason! Your babies are beautiful! I know you hear it alot...but they are so lucky to have you as a mommy! :) I had to go private on my blog, so email me at davidandallison@yahoo.com
Post a Comment